By now, almost each one of the web users are aware of the Software-as–a-Service (SaaS) model. But if you’re new to this concept, then SaaS cloud computing platforms enable businesses and organizations to provide software application as a service to the end users. The service is referred to software that gets deployed on a host service and the ones having access to it can use it from anywhere, anytime via Internet. Since many corporate firms and big business houses are making a shift to this option, you can read below to understand the entire concept of the service and make use of it, if required:
What are the Various Types of SaaS Cloud Computing Applications Available?
• Help desk applications
• Billing and invoicing system
• Human Resource (HR) solutions
• Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications and many others
What are the Basic Characteristics of These Applications?
• SaaS enables you to make software available over the Internet.
• The software applications are maintained, organized, tracked, monitored, and modified by a specific vendor.
• The license to the Saas based software can be either subscription based or usage based
• Saas applications get billed on recurring basis
• SaaS applications are cost-effective because they do not require any maintenance work to be done at end user side
• They are available on-demand and comes with highly customizable options to offer immediate support to your existing business projects and models
• They gets upgraded and updated automatically
• Offers higher scalability, efficiency and stability in performance.